likes, loves and lusts

spring has sprung

Posted by on | |
Back from holidays to some very curious changes in the air. From politics (wtf?), to work (sigh), to home (yipee!), things have really put on a new face since we left for Thailand four weeks ago.
I'm not sure if it's a seasonal thing - the spring equinox was last week - or an end of year thing. A friend tells me it's the rain - we'll all waiting for the rain to come and it's making us edgy. Whatever it is, I feel like I'm watching it through sky-blue-tinted glasses - it all just seems so far away.

In fact, I feel like I'm in the first few weeks of December, when everything starts to wind down and you're really just sitting around waiting for the date you're allowed to officially not arrive at your desk anymore for the year. But it's still September - that's a long way away...

Maybe it is a seasonal thing, but something is in the air, it tastes like cinnamon, and cinnamon can be good or bad, depending on how you use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment