likes, loves and lusts

so you think you're a true lost fan?

Posted by on | |
CharlieMcFarlane - producer of some of the coolest toys around, including all the Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas and Alien vs Predator toys - has just announced the imminent release of a Lost set. Here you see Charlie inscribing the word on his hands - F.A.T.E. Now you can "own a piece of the show's mythology."
McFarlane also does one of my special guys - the 10 inch Were-Rabbit from Wallace and Gromit and the Curse of the Were-Rabbit. He sits next to my TV. He's huge and heavy and way cool! [yes - i love toys :o)]
Were-Rabbit
I have to admit I never really got the whole toys (ok, "action figures") thing. And I still don't really got the uber-fanatics who buy the entire series and keep them in the boxes never breaking the seal. I prefer to play with my things! But. And here's the BUT. After getting the Wallace toys, I'm hooked! I have 3 Wallace, and 1 Nightmare Before Christmas and I want MOOOORE! I have Corpse Bride and Nightmare Before Christmas on my shopping list. Tim Burton + McFarlane = happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment