likes, loves and lusts

funny bunny dunny

Posted by on | |

Another vinyl toy collection I've started is the dunny. This unsuspecting little guy looks a little like a bunny rabbit in form, and like nothing on earth once a designer has been let loose on it. They come in little sealed foil bags, so you never know which one you're getting - it's always a surprise, and always a little scary incase you get the same guy you already have (there aren't exactly loads of collectors to swap with in sa). Imagine my excitement when out of my christmas stocking tumbled a little box I recognised. And it was different from the two i Have! So meet new dunny - robber in the middle there, who's head reads "I get mines the fast way..."
The bird nest dunny on the left is designed by CW, the robber by Mishka, and the hello dunny by Huck Gee.

No comments:

Post a Comment