likes, loves and lusts

blogger hiatus

Posted by on | |
Looking at my blog, I've realised something - I haven't blogged nearly as regularly as I used to. Which is sad, because my blog has really turned into a little scrapbook for me, and I'd hate to lose or forget all those things I haven't had the time to blog (isn't that always just the worst reason). So the next few posts may be a little out of synch, but I'm determined to get my flow going again. and seeing as it's holidays, and I have a new office (that may be a future out of synch post), there's no excuse. Apologies if my link has been boring to click on recently...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we love your musings, muse more!

noodle said...

Don't stress, we all have our moments…

@ngel said...

Glad to see you're back on the blog :D

Post a Comment