likes, loves and lusts

get connected

Posted by on | |

I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to blog this... but I got it! And it's totally changed the way I work. I guess any upgrade from what I had would have helped make me a little more organised, get a little more connected, be a little more stylish. But this is more than I'd hoped. The iPhone has completed my little tech circle - it completes me :D

To give you an example, I'm currently sitting in front of the fire at work (it's bitterly cold in Jozi today) listening to Flo Rida's "Low" which I just downloaded via a peer-to-peer app, updating my twitter and facebook status, syncing my calendars, busy loading new episodes of Big Bang Theory and Paddington Bear, MSNing people in the office where its too cold to go and trying to set up my mail sync once and for all - all over wifi on my phone.

For someone like me who loves getting the most out of a piece of tech and constantly discovering new things it can do, this thing is amazing. Customizable, upgradable, and pretty to look at.

This is my iPhone and it's name is "Nutmeg".

1 comment:

Nadia Ox said...

Ooo! I so want one!

So many cute apps to add on... Its awesome! Have you seen the guitar app? You get to place your finger-tjies on a chord and strum!

Well, that's my way to convince Paul!
=)

Post a Comment