likes, loves and lusts

summer sips

Posted by on | |
While we were in California (blog coming SOON I promise!), we got the chance to wander around their Napa Valley winelands a la Sideways. In fact, we spent most of our last day driving round and round and round trying to find Francis Ford Coppola's winery. And success! I found something I know some of you will love! It's called Sofia Mini. It's basically one of their white wines, packed in a little sippable tin, with straw attached. And it's electric pink! What a brilliant idea! I don't know what it tastes like yet - I'm saving mine for a lilo day. And I don't think it's out here yet. But the packaging is gorgeous, the cans are darling, and they just scream "I'm an it-girl on the run."
the box holds four cans

3 comments:

noodle said...

I know, aren't they gorgeous!

@ngel said...

They are! I found something similar onthe weekend - but champers! You can now buy Brut in a little can - it's called Eve and comes in Rose too. Stocked up and ready to lilo!

noodle said...

Ooh, those copycats! But we must appreciate anything we can get our hands on in this country…

Post a Comment